Monday, May 16, 2011

This is what $7 buys

This is what I do every Monday morning. And I love it. I paid $6.53 out of pocket and got:

  • 3 packs of Huggies Little Swimmers
  • 2 bottles of Purex Laundry Detergent
  • 1 Oral B toothbrush
  • 1 Oral B floss
  • 1 Crest toothpaste
  • 8 boxes of Ronzoni pasta
  • 2 boxes of American Beauty pasta

With all the pasta I couponed last week, I estimate I now have a year's supply. If you come over to my house please don't look underneath the table next to my couch, or you will find out where I'm stashing it all...

2 comments:

  1. I am starting to do this and would love any helpful hints or suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would start out by following thekrazycouponlady.com. It works best for me to just focus on one drugstore (I like RiteAid best) and one grocery store (I have been using Smith's for now). The Krazy Coupon Lady has a section for beginners and some training videos you can watch that are very helpful for starting out. Just start out slow and have fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete